Câliner un raton laveur en sirotant une boisson ou bien jouer avec un cochon miniature en croquant un gâteau: c’est possible à Shanghai, où les “cafés à animaux” de plus en plus exotiques se multiplient.
Iguane ou raton laveur? Boom du "café animalier" exotique en Chine
- Filed under Non classifié(e)
Aimez notre page
- Unlocking The Mysteries Of An Antarctic Volcanoin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science, Leadership, /leadership, ForbesWomen, /forbeswomen, innovation, science
Colombian geoscientist Adriana Ariza-Pardo is delving into the origins of a sunken, active volcano that also serves as a port for researchers visiting Antartica.
- Relationship Sacrifices Are Noble, But They Can Have Heavy Psychological Costsin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science
There’s a fine line between sacrifice and suffering. Here’s how to recognize it.
- Dr. Fauci Takes 2nd Course Of Paxlovid After Suffering Covid-19 Reboundin Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Science, /science, business, pharma
Fauci indicated that his rebound symptoms were "much worse than in the first go-around.”
- UN Ocean Conference Sets Stage For Weather Analytics Use In Sustainability Goalsin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science
As one of the leading contributors of greenhouse gas emissions, the shipping industry has been striving to reduce emissions even beyond the International Maritime Organization’s mandatory regulations.
- NASA’s Jaw-Dropping Plan To Deflect An Asteroid This September Could Leave Its Target ‘Unrecognizable’ Say Scientistsin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science, science, science
The Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) mission will try to protect Earth from potential incoming asteroids—but it could do a lot more damage than is currently being predicted.