Policymakers can no longer deny the urgency of climate change. Weirder climate will be inducing interconnected global problems requiring individual and group action. Space systems will be integral to understanding, planning, and adapting to our changing environment.
Talking About Climate Change Is No Longer Enough: NASA Hints The Time Is Now Urgent
- Filed under Non classifié(e)
Aimez notre page
- Unlocking The Mysteries Of An Antarctic Volcanoin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science, Leadership, /leadership, ForbesWomen, /forbeswomen, innovation, science
Colombian geoscientist Adriana Ariza-Pardo is delving into the origins of a sunken, active volcano that also serves as a port for researchers visiting Antartica.
- Relationship Sacrifices Are Noble, But They Can Have Heavy Psychological Costsin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science
There’s a fine line between sacrifice and suffering. Here’s how to recognize it.
- Dr. Fauci Takes 2nd Course Of Paxlovid After Suffering Covid-19 Reboundin Healthcare, /healthcare, Innovation, /innovation, Healthcare, /healthcare, Science, /science, business, pharma
Fauci indicated that his rebound symptoms were "much worse than in the first go-around.”
- UN Ocean Conference Sets Stage For Weather Analytics Use In Sustainability Goalsin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science
As one of the leading contributors of greenhouse gas emissions, the shipping industry has been striving to reduce emissions even beyond the International Maritime Organization’s mandatory regulations.
- NASA’s Jaw-Dropping Plan To Deflect An Asteroid This September Could Leave Its Target ‘Unrecognizable’ Say Scientistsin Science, /science, Innovation, /innovation, Science, /science, science, science
The Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) mission will try to protect Earth from potential incoming asteroids—but it could do a lot more damage than is currently being predicted.